Nov 11th, 2012 by Jennifer Lynn
Good morning on this rather spectacular Sunday.
So far our Wee One has managed to flip Daddy’s mug on the coffee table and unravel our paper towels while we scrambled to clean up after her carnage. Currently she is running amok with the remote and trying to scale a cardboard box. Soon we will wrangle up our little devil and cart her off to the in-laws for lunch.
But first, I would like to recognize shared tweets for Broke-Ass Mommy this week, for which I send endless gratitude. (You guys are awesome.)
Modest Money | @ModestMoney (Twitter)
Frugal Rules | @FrugalRules (Twitter)
Monster Piggy Bank | @MPiggyBank (Twitter)
Canadian Budget Binder | @CanadianBudgetB (Twitter)
Reach Financial Independence | @RFIndependence(Twitter)
Mo’ Money Mo’ Houses | @momoneymohouses (Twitter)
Money Smart Guides | @MoneySma (Twitter)
Femme Frugality | @femmefrugality (Twitter)
LBee and the Money Tree | @Lbeemoneytree (Twitter)
Kristine Snyder | @Krissylynn (Twitter)
Well Kept Wallet | @deaconhayes (Twitter)
Eyes on the Dollar | @Eyesonthedollar (Twitter)
Make Love, Not Debt | @LoveNotDebt (Twitter)
Enjoy some of these epic reads from the personal finance blogosphere:
Krantcents – A Couple Tips For A Successful Interview
Savvy Scott – How Do You Protect Your Assets?
Well-Kept Wallet – Top Ten Business Quotes
Plunged in Debt – My Friend Won the Lottery
The Free Financial Advisor – How Much Did This Election Really Matter?
Making Sense of Cents – $3,700 in Extra Income in October and My Goals
Broke-Ass Mommy featured around the web this week:
- MMD at My Money Design with Weekend Wind Down 11/03/2012 – Epic Post Next Week.
- Glen at Monster Piggy Bank awarded Broke-Ass Mommy with a fourth place trophy with MPB – Pool Room Posts #3. Woo!
- Jeremy at Modest Money with November 10th 2012 Favorite Blog Posts.
- James at Free In Ten Years (including his own excellent example of the power of compounded savings through rice) with 5 articles to make you more frugal.
- Erin at Erin Shanendoah shared her thoughts in a hundred words with Blog Feature: Broke Ass Mommy
- Mo’ at Mo’ Money Mo’ Houses with Weekly Link Love: Seinfeld Is Amazing Edition
I received an increase of organic traffic through Google search terms and here were some of the highlights.
Gratuitous Searches that may have led you here (and left me scratching my head):
“happy birthday spooky witch”
“ten fingers drunk”
“moms small ass”
“broken ass first time”
Ouch. Broken ass first time? Now that’s a travesty.
Stay safe out there.